Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Closure

Okay, for the record, I have repeatedly have been attempting to post during November, but the extent and detail at which I write makes it difficult to upload, so I tried a vlog. Blogspot denied it. so Maltese madness will be posted later as apart of a wrap up, Known as "Testimony" a highlight of all the things I have experience and people met. Probably posted in Jan. right before I return to Platteville.

I know I must sound sort of self-centered when I write such a manner, but lest I be mistaken these entries are actually reminders for me, when I am older and my sketchy memory fades. I will allow those to peek into my life with God to see, hear, and hopefully experience him in their own lives.

Now as the semester ends here in Ireland I must prepare for my exams, the results are up to God, but the participation is up to me. God Bless and Keep you, My Beloveds.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I think blogging would be a could means to keep in touch don't you think? Even if it becomes another addiction at least this one will actually be very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Productive Addictions are the best sometimes. Unless your trying to rest.

    ReplyDelete