Monday, July 5, 2010

Kindred Spirit or Kindred in Spirit?

As I recollect on the past week, I remember many things. One of which stood out to me, it was Wednesday night at St. Catherine's Hospital Chapel where Church of the Redeemer Midwest Campus held their mid-week service and prayer and I had to the opportunity to be prayed for by the congregation. Naturally with the departure date closing in I asked for prayer about friends and family and of course Ireland. The Pastors wife delighted not only prayed for my safety but also "a Kindred Spirit." I immediately felt grateful, I mean safety is something to you definately want to be insured about but to bid God to mean enough to someone, I have not even met yet, to be considered their friend. This is like meeting Jesus all over again, so needless to say I am excited to meet this mystery amigo whomever she or he maybe. I hope that if this individual or individuals have not heard or honor Jesus then maybe I will be their to witness a heart transformed from stone. Then we will not only be kindred spirits but also Kindred in Spirit. ahh ahh get it!? thats how it all ties in full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment